Invest in cash products, trade with leveraged products or let the experts manage your money.
Explore all CFDs
Instruments are a popular way to trade currencies, stocks, indices, commodity futures, and metals. As a derivative product, you do not have to own the underlying asset, instead you are simply trading the asset price movement.
What is a CFD?
CFDs belong to the asset class of derivatives. The value of a CFD is derived from a separate financial instrument, be it a currency pair, a stock, an index, or a commodity. As a leveraged product, you only need to deposit a fraction of the full value of the contract to open a trading position (ProfitSwiss provides leverage up to 1:300 on FX instruments for professional clients).
Here’s how it works: If a Stock has an asking price of $10 and 1,000 Stocks are bought, then the cost of the transaction is $10,000. With Stocks, using a 100% margin, the trade would require at least a $10,000 cash collateral from the trader. However, when trading CFDs, often only a 20% margin is required, so this trade can be entered for cash collateral of only $2,000.
Reasons to Open a Live Account with ProfitSwiss:
- Access a wide range of financial markets from one trading platform;
- Multiple online trading accounts;
- Empower your trades with no day trading restrictions;
- Enjoy market execution with no external fees;
- Get in on the action with thousands of the most popular tradable CFDs;
- Get more action for your investments with leverage up to 1:300;
- Trade CFDs with licensed Liquidity Provider;
- Short-sell CFDs and trade whichever direction the market is moving in;
- Hedge positions on transferrable Stocks in falling markets;
- Spreads as low as 0.1 pip and exceptional competitive commissions;
- Following Best Execution Policy by MiFID II;
- Administration of Funds and Securities.
ProfitSwiss Live Account benefits and features :
- A dedicated Account Manager for 1-on-1 support 24/5;
- Free access to ProfitSwiss TV with market news and insights;
- Trader training with video tutorials, workshops, seminars and live webinars;
- Free unlimited Demo account to test your strategies;
- Real-time market analysis and continuous market updates, news feeds and commentary;
- Access to Expert Trading Specialists.
All account types are available to Individual and Institutional clients.
Information and services described herein are subject to change and may not be available and/or applicable in some jurisdictions and are subject to ProfitSwiss Terms & Conditions.